- To establish efficient patient groups network across the region.
– To determine the different access problems which patients have to face, related with the mentioned diseases by country.
– To explore factors of key importance and stakeholders to these problems.
– To support the elaboration of concrete steps and activities for improving the level of access to healthcare services, treatment and drug supply, together with the local patient representatives.
– To establish connections with local medical professionals’ scientific societies and work in collaboration with them for resolving patients issues.
– In case of absence of already established patient groups in the mentioned disease areas – support the establishment of such.
– Support building the capabilities of patient groups’ leaders within the region.
– Monitor and provide online registration and reimbursement status of all treatments in the mentioned disease areas across the countries of reach.